Fullerton, CA 92833 US
Work Hard & Be Kind We work to attract, empower and retain the finest therapists so that every human can manifest their full potential. We hold our (4) values at high esteem; Integrity, Being Exce
Date Posted: 2020-01-17
We work to attract, empower and retain the finest therapists so that every human can manifest their full potential. We hold our (4) values at high esteem; Integrity, Being Exceptional, Teamwork, and Acknowledgement and Appreciation. We strive to live out of these values daily – which has led to our 5 Star Ranking and Reviews on Glassdoor (99% of our team would refer a friend to join us)! We are in the business of changing lives while maintaining a positive culture committed to excellence, teamwork and authenticity. #workhardbekind. Our team stays because they feel seen, supported, and cherished; they appreciate our unique culture of corporate responsibility; and because we have the best contracts around!
Our benefits are out of this world too!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Paid Professional Development, Paid Holidays
- CEU Reimbursement and Membership
- 8 to 52 week contracts
- 5 year service tropical vacation and 10 year service $10,000 cash bonus
This therapist will work 35 to 40 hours per week through the end of January.
- Masters of Science in Communication Disorders, Speech-Language Pathology or similar coursework from an accredited program
- Successful completion of PRAXIS
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid SLP license or credential in the state of practice, or ability to obtain one
We have wonderful districts with passionate educators, engaged and supportive parents, and dozens of children who are in desperate need of your life-giving excellence! Join us!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow