JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
Located in Ann Arbor, MIEDU Healthcare is a leading national provider of highly skilled SLPs! Are you reaching your full potential in your career? Are you happy with your current position? Does it provide you with growth opportunities and needed support? If not, learn about what is available in your area. EDU Healthcare is a leader in our field but small enough to maintain close relationships with our team. You will not be just a number on our team! Our hiring managers are available 24/7 to assist with any of your needs. Join our dedicated team of therapists nationwide who are making a positive impact on their students lives. Call our recruiting team today at 866-757-1272! EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We work with many public and private school districts in meeting their therapy, nursing, and special education needs for their students. We attract, retain, and manage our staff at the center of our organization delivering these services. Providing quality services is what we strive for with every single client and student. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their educational plans.
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referal bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow