JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist
Located in Lansing, ILEDU Healthcare has a brand new opening for a SLP in a district near Madison, WI. The school district is seeking to interview licensed therapists who have a passion for working with students. Interviews are happening now! EDU Healthcare will fill this fantastic opportunity quickly! We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the location! Contact our hiring managers today for more information at 866-757-1272 or apply at eduhealthcare.com! When submitting your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you.
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referal bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow