JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
JOB #: 406429
LOCATION: Aurora, IL
DESCRIPTION: Are you a Speech Language Pathologist who has a passion for improving the lives of children and their families? If you have a collaborative spirit and a desire to grow and develop within your field we would love to hear from you!
Great opportunity for the remainder of the upcoming school year in beautiful Kane County, IL!
Come join EDU Healthcare and find out why we are one of the fastest-growing companies in the country! We provide competitive pay, ongoing support, continuing education and MORE - check us out on Glassdoor!
APPLY NOW or call today for more information at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care services to our clients, patients, and communities which we operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow