Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), School-Based
California Dreaming Sign On Bonus $2500 – All CA SLPs
- Invo has longstanding partnerships with school districts throughout the state of California
- Our clinical leadership team is comprised of leaders across a multitude of disciplines, with expertise in school-based services; clinical leadership is in place to support the success of our team members
- We provide support, mentoring, professional development and more to ensure we support our team members in their professional success
We are offering any SLPs, PTs, OTs, PSYs hired in the state of California $2500 Sign On Bonus, paid out at the end of 90 days with the organization.
Invo Healthcare is seeking a talented, full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to join our school-based services team in the Los Angeles, CA area. Invo is the nation’s leading provider of behavior, mental health and therapy services in schools, centers and communities.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Hold a master’s degree from ASHA accredited university
- Have active state-level licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Have experience working in schools or with children is a plus but not required
What to expect from this role?
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
- Implementingâ ¯SLP therapy treatment for school-aged children with cognitive communication disorders,â ¯speech and/or language impairments or delays
- Serving as a member of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Team for students with speech and/or language concerns
- Facilitating goals and objectives per child’s educational plan
- Maintaining appropriate records
- Working in coordination with school personnel and parents to develop appropriate programs for eligible students
- Performing other SLP duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
- Ensuring all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
What to expect from your Invo experience?
We focus on helping our employees maximize their potential within each field through unparalleled support and mentoring, a team atmosphere, continued professional development, a promote from within culture and keeping your well-being at the front of mind.
A few of our standard benefits include:
- Healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
Our employee-centric company provides unique opportunities for SLPs such as:
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education
- A dedicated clinical lead
- Professional liability coverage
- Professional development stipend
- Licensure reimbursement
Who is Invo Healthcare?
Invo Healthcare has been providing therapy services to children for 30 years in school-based contracts and clinics, with the mission of inspiring and nurturing growth for all learners. The Invo team is comprised of education and therapy leaders who have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. Each of our employees are wholeheartedly committed to providing positive outcomes for children and helping them shine in their own way.
Invo is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law. Please visit our website www.invocompanies.com/careers
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow