EDU Healthcare has a new opening for a Speech Language Pathologist in a district near Auburn, WA. The school district seeks to interview licensed professionals passionate about working with students. We’re holding immediate interviews!
Call us today at 866-757-1272 or apply at eduhealthcare.com. When submitting your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. Here at EDU Healthcare, it's more than just a job; it's our passion to connect skilled healthcare workers to the best schools. We currently provide health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We work with many public and private school districts to meet their students' therapy, nursing, and special education needs. We attract, retain, and manage our staff at the center of our organization delivering these services. We strive for quality services with every single client and student. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their educational plans. Join EDU Healthcare and find out why we are one of the fastest-growing companies in the country! We provide competitive pay, continuing education, and MORE - Check us out on Glassdoor and Indeed!
EDU Healthcare is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist for our school-based assignments in Auburn, WA
- Master’s degree from ASHA accredited university.
- Active state-level licensure and/or certification OR ability to obtain.
- Experience working in schools or with children is preferred but not required.
- Healthcare coverage
- License, materials, and CEU reimbursements
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
- Assess, diagnose, and treat communication and speech disorders in exceptional education students.
- Evaluates, screens, and observes students.
- Write evaluation reports, progress notes, and individualized education plans.
- Participates in individual education plan meetings with parents.
- Communicates and coordinates therapy with parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet the needs of their exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their academic plans. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems. EDU Healthcare will provide you with unparalleled support and communication during your assignment. What are you waiting for? Give one of our recruiters a call today! You can also visit and apply directly on our website.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow