Together we can stand even stronger behind our mission to bring children and families first-class speech and language services. As industry leaders, we'll continue to bring you unrivaled opportunities for professional and personal growth.
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for the 2022-2023 school year in New Caney, TX!
Our teams are constantly raising the bar to excite, inspire and unite Speech Language Pathologists across the nation and beyond. Join our team today! Together we can continue to transform lives and make a difference.
Our SLPs now have access to even MORE:
- Opportunities to Grow
- Career Possibilities
- Support you Deserve
- Stability you Need
- Graduate from a Speech Pathology program
- Current license as a Speech Language Pathologist in TX
Benefits Made for You!
- Full health benefits
- Professional development allowance & wellness stipend
- Clinical support
- Online resources, ASHA approved webinars, therapy ideas and free CEUs
- Student loan repayment plans
- Referral bonuses for every new hire!
- 401(k) and more!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow