ATX Learning is looking to hire multiple Speech Pathologists for a couple of our school sites in Dallas. We may consider 1 day at home for report writing and part-timers are also welcome!
ATX Learning is a Special Education Organization that provides Special Education staff to serve the public, private, and charter schools in Texas for the last 15 years.
Benefits of Working with ATX:
• Competitive Salary, Bi-Monthly Pay, Direct deposit, and Generous Paid Time Offs,
• Unlimited CEUs through SpeechPathology
• State License, ASHA CCCs, and Background Check Reimbursement,
• Relocation Assistance, Nationwide Opportunities, and many more!
• Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology or a closely related field.
• Experience with online tools (Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, zoom, etc.) will be a BIG plus.
• TX SLP License.
Representative Duties: The duties listed are typical, but not exclusive.
• Identify, with the help of parents and the school team, students who need communication assessments.
• Assess students’ communication skills using appropriate test instruments, parent and teacher interviews, and record reviews and observations relating to the speech and language needs of classroom learning.
• Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEP) for students who qualify for services under current federal and state regulations and local policies within legal timelines, in collaboration with parents and school teams.
• Document outcomes for students with communication disorders.
• Collaborate with teachers and other school staff in developing and providing intervention strategies that foster students’ understanding, speaking, reading, and writing skills that meet the demands of general school activities through in-services or personal communication with them.
• Prepare student progress reports and communicate with parents on such through personal meetings and/or phone conversations.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist