Garland, TXFull Time
Posted: October 20th, 2021
Speech Language Pathologist Positions Available Now! - Garland, TX
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists like YOU for part of the 2021-2022 school year!
Join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and give a voice to those who need it most. Our employees are surrounded by responsive and supportive clinical leaders, provided with unlimited access to our exclusive professional development content, and given opportunities to interact with other therapists across the country. Check us out!
Benefits Made for You!
- Full health benefits
- Professional development allowance & wellness stipend
- Clinical support
- Online resources including ASHA approved webinars, therapy ideas, and free CEUs
- Student loan repayment plans
- Referral bonuses for every new hire!
- 401(k) and more!
- Gap Coverage - August through Mid December
- Full time
- Master's degree from an accredited university
- SLP CCCs (Speech Language Pathologists with CCC)
- School Experience Preferred
Diversity Matters- The Stepping Stones Group is committed to diversity and inclusion beyond conceptual factors. Our company-wide Diversity and Inclusion Council is engaged in listening and learning so that we effectively stand with our team, clinicians, special educators, families, and students to address the fundamental issues of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Philanthropy Matters - We align our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy. Find out how we serve our communities with intention through our Stepping Up For A Cause initiative.
Not the job for you? Check out our diverse career opportunities here!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements