ATX Learning is currently hiring Speech language pathologist for ongoing semester in Warren, MI.
Benefits of Working with ATX Learning:
- Competitive Salary, Bi-Monthly Pay, Direct deposit, and Generous Paid Time Offs,
- Medical Insurance/ Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance at no cost,
- Unlimited CEUs through Speech Pathology
- State License, ASHA CCCs, and Background Check Reimbursement,
- Joining, Completion, Longevity, and Referral Bonus,
- Relocation Assistance, Nationwide Opportunities, and many more!
- Master’s Degree
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate with SB endorsement
- Current/valid Speech-Language Pathologist License issued by the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- 1 year experience is preferred.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement individual education programs (IEP) to develop the speech and language of those students identified as Speech and Language Impaired.
- Participate/coordinate IEPT and MET meetings as appropriate.
- Adopt different ways to achieve learning goals of the students.
To clear out any Enquiries, feel free to call/text on the number (408)940 39 11 Or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant