Southfield, MIFull Time, Per Diem
Posted: May 12th, 2023
ATX Learning is currently hiring Speech language pathologist for hybrid positions for the ongoing school semester in Oakland county, MI.
Benefits of Working with ATX Learning:
- Competitive Salary, Bi-Monthly Pay, Direct deposit, and Generous Paid Time Offs,
- Medical Insurance/ Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance at no cost,
- Unlimited CEUs through Speech Pathology
- State License, ASHA CCCs, and Background Check Reimbursement,
- Joining, Completion, Longevity, and Referral Bonus,
- Relocation Assistance, Nationwide Opportunities, and many more!
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- ASHA CCC
- Valid State of Michigan Speech-Language Pathologist license issued by the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services.
- Expertise and experience working in an urban public school district is a plus. Previous work experience desired but not required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Should be comfortable with online tools as they will be required to conduct online classes.
- Plan and implement individual education programs (IEP) to develop the speech and language of those students identified as Speech and Language Impaired.
- Participate/coordinate IEPT and MET meetings as appropriate.
- Provide prereferral consultation.
- Adopt different ways to achieve learning goals of the students.
To clear out any Enquiries, feel free to call/text on the number (408)940 39 11 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements
Phone: Pref (408) 940-3911
Visit Company Website