School-Based Openings for the upcoming school year in Flint, MI, start your career with SSG!
The Stepping Stones Group provides all CF Speech Language Pathologists with unparalleled support! We will surround you with responsive and supportive clinical leaders, provide you with meaningful interactive opportunities, and give you access to our exclusive content.
- Graduate with a Master's Degree from a Speech Pathology program
- Full-Time, School-Based setting for all CF Speech Language Pathologists
- Travel Positions (select locations) for all CF SLPs (school-year assignment) with our Travel/Relocation Assistance - we will help you keep track of your move, see tasks and key milestones, view your relocation benefits 24-7, access important documents and city guides to gain better control over your relocation budget and finances and more!
- Mentoring Program
- Spread Pay Plan
- Professional Development Stipends
- Rewarding Benefits
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Online Resources, ASHA CF SLP approved webinars, therapy ideas and CEUs
- and more!
Have other Clinical Fellow Speech Pathologist friends or other cohorts looking for a new opportunity? Refer them today! Last year's top referring individual received $10,000!!!!
Haven't heard of The Stepping Stones Group? We are a company with a strong value system and a social conscience who believes in putting the needs of children first. Our mission is to positively impact the lives of children and the communities we serve! We achieve that by making sure you are placed in a position that is just right for you because we know what it takes to thrive in your Clinical Fellow year and career!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow
The Stepping Stones Group