The Stepping Stones Group is seeking CF Mentors with our school district partners in Boston, MA!
Join us in our mission of Transforming Lives Together. Check us out!
We work in some of the largest districts throughout the US and our employees are provided with access to our clinical teams for ongoing clinical support and guidance.
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience in the school setting
- Holds appropriate state license and ASHA CCCs
- Has earned at two hours of professional development post-certification in the area of supervision and/or clinical instruction (SSG can provide, if needed)
- Provide CF Supervision for CF-SLPs per ASHA guidelines
- Including direct and indirect supervision
- Provide CF the mentorship needed to become an independent practitioner of SLP services
- Improve the clinical effectiveness of the Clinical Fellow through meaningful mentoring and feedback, and assist the Clinical Fellow in developing independent clinical skills.
- Provide opportunities to view and accurately rate all skills listed in the 2020 CFSI [PDF]
- Provide the minimum required on-site and in-person supervisory activities per segment in order for the hours and weeks earned during that segment to count.
- Adhere to professional & ethical best practices
Have other friends looking for a new opportunity? Refer them today! Last year's top referring individual received $10,000!!!!
Haven't heard of The Stepping Stones Group? We are a company with a strong value system and a social conscience who believes in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure you are placed in a position that is just right for you because we know what it takes to thrive in your career! Join us in our mission and let's begin Transforming Lives Together!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow
The Stepping Stones Group