JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
JOB #: 379727
LOCATION: Rockford, IL
DESCRIPTION: EDU Healthcare is a leading national provider of highly skilled Speech-Language Pathologists!
Are you reaching your full potential as a therapist?
Are you happy with your current position? Does it provide you with growth opportunities and needed support? If not, learn about what is available in your area.
EDU Healthcare is a leader in our field but small enough to maintain close relationships with our team. You will not be just a number on our team!
Our hiring managers are available 24/7 to assist with any of your needs.
Join our dedicated team of therapists nationwide who are making a positive impact on their students' lives.
Call our recruiting team today at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We work with many public and private school districts in meeting their therapy, nursing, and special education needs for their students. We attract, retain, and manage our staff at the center of our organization delivering these services. Providing quality services is what we strive for with every single client and student. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their educational plans.
EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care services to our clients, patients, and communities which we operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow