Come and join EDU Healthcare as a Speech Language Pathologist in DuPage County, IL! Discover the exceptional opportunities offered by our school district and make a lasting difference in the lives of students. As a Speech Language Pathologist, your key responsibilities will involve evaluating communication abilities, delivering therapy, collaborating with educators, and devising personalized treatment plans while monitoring progress.
Contact us now at (866) 757-1272 to schedule your interview! We extend health services nationwide, supporting both public and private school districts with therapy, nursing, and special education requirements. Our mission is to empower students to realize their maximum potential through compassionate educational health-related services. Don't let this chance to become a valued member of our mission-oriented community slip away.
EDU Healthcare is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist for our school-based assignments in Clarendon Hills, IL
- Master’s degree from ASHA accredited university.
- Active state-level licensure and/or certification OR ability to obtain.
- Experience working in schools or with children is preferred but not required.
- Healthcare coverage
- License, materials, and CEU reimbursements
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
- Assess, diagnose, and treat communication and speech disorders in exceptional education students.
- Evaluates, screens, and observes students.
- Write evaluation reports, progress notes, and individualized education plans.
- Participates in individual education plan meetings with parents.
- Communicates and coordinates therapy with parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet the needs of their exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their academic plans. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems. EDU Healthcare will provide you with unparalleled support and communication during your assignment. What are you waiting for? Give one of our recruiters a call today! You can also visit and apply directly on our website.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow