JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist
JOB #: 362132
LOCATION: Stone Mountain, GA
DESCRIPTION: Upcoming needs for school-based Speech-Language Pathologists in the greater Atlanta area.
GA license as SLP is required!!
Call for more information: 877-757-1272!!!
• Provides speech and language therapy to students.
• Evaluates students using appropriate diagnostic instruments; and interprets test results.
• Develops eligibility and evaluation reports.
• Develops Individualized Education Plans (IEP) according to local, state, and federal guidelines.
• Conducts IEP meetings and conveys results and recommendations for educational programming to parents/guardians.
• Confers with parents and teachers; reviews student folders, previous evaluations and related documents in order to develop and implement appropriate educational plans for students and facilitate carryover of learned skills.
• Submits computerized Medicaid billing for reimbursement.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care services to our clients, patients, and communities which we operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow