JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist
Located in Wilmington, DEAre you looking for a great school based position as a Speech Language Pathologist? We have a new opportunity for you to work with a great district. Come join EDU Healthcare and find out why we are one of the fastest growing companies in the country! We provide competitive pay, great benefits, on-going support, continuing education and MORE - check us out on Glassdoor! Apply now or call 866-757-1272 for more information!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referal bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow