- ATX Learning is looking for an experienced School Speech Language Pathologist for full-time position.
- Providing direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs
- Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills
- Developing treatment plans (IEPs) that are strength-based as well as child and family-centered for overall educational improvement
- Ensuring evaluations, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school, state, and federal guidelines
- Ensuring students’ skills are generalized across settings by collaborating with teaching teams and related service providers
- Qualification required - Speech Language Pathologist:
- Master’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience with schools
- ASHA CCC and current SLP license
- Best salaries in the state, 12 months payment schedule*
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off
- Referral bonuses
- Genuine appreciation
- Career growth... and many more!
ATX Learning - Approved by the California Department of Education, with registered offices in Texas, California, and New Jersey!!!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist