We are looking for an energetic, collaborative, and experienced full-time speech-language pathologist to join our growing special education team onsite in Santa Clarita, CA. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to therapy, evaluations, IEP development, and teacher consultation. Preferred candidates will have experience with oral-motor skills, childhood development.
Job Responsibilities - Speech Language Pathologist:
- Providing direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs
- Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills
- Developing treatment plans (IEPs) that are strength-based as well as child and family-centered for overall educational improvement
- Ensuring evaluations, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school, state, and federal guidelines
- Ensuring students’ skills are generalized across settings by collaborating with teaching teams and related service providers
Kindly send your updated resume on the given email address.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist
Phone: Pref 323-282-7666
Visit Company Website