JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist
Located in Richmond, CAEDU Healthcare has a new opening for a Speech Language Pathologist in the Richmond, CA area. The school district seeks to interview licensed professionals passionate about working with students. We're holding immediate interviews! Call us today at 866-757-1272 or apply at eduhealthcare.com. When submitting your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. Here at EDU Healthcare, it's more than just a job; it's our passion to connect skilled healthcare workers to the best schools. We currently provide health services to educational systems in all 50 states. In addition, we work with many public and private school districts to meet their students' therapy, nursing, and special education needs. We attract, retain, and manage our staff at the center of our organization delivering these services. Providing quality services is what we strive for with every single client and student. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their academic plans.
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referal bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow
ContactEDU Healthcare Recruiting
Phone: Pref 866-757-1272
Visit Company Website