ATX Learning is looking to hire excellent and experienced Speech Language Pathologists for our school sites in Contra Costa. Up to $90k annual salary, based on experience. 7.5-hour School Days. Interviews are currently being held. Please call 512-593-5090 OR e-mail Justin.Thomas@atxlearning.com for more information.
$1000 Bonus for SLPs for the 2023-24 school year (condition applied)
Benefits of Working with ATX:
- Competitive Salary, Bi-Monthly Pay, Direct deposit, and Generous Paid Time Offs,
- Medical Insurance/ Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance at no cost,
- Unlimited CEUs through Speech Pathology
- State License, ASHA CCCs, and Background Check Reimbursement,
- Joining, Completion, Longevity, and Referral Bonus,
- Relocation Assistance, Nationwide Opportunities, and many more!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology or a closely related field.
- Experience with online tools (Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, Zoom, etc.) will be a BIG plus.
- Must hold Standard Credential with specialization in Speech and Hearing Service, Restricted Special Education Speech Hearing Credential, Clinical Services Rehabilitation Credential, or Speech Language Pathology in LSH.
- Valid California State license.
- Active ASHA CCCs are preferred.
Representative Duties: The duties listed are typical, but not exclusive.
- Identify, with the help of parents and the school team, students who need communication assessments.
- Assess students’ communication skills using appropriate test instruments, parent and teacher interviews, and record reviews and observations relating to the speech and language needs of classroom learning.
- Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEP) for students who qualify for services under current federal and state regulations and local policies within legal timelines, in collaboration with parents and school teams.
- Document outcomes for students with communication disorders.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff in developing and providing intervention strategies that foster students’ understanding, speaking, reading, and writing skills that meet the demands of general school activities through in-services or personal communication with them.
- Prepare student progress reports and communicate with parents on such through personal meetings and/or phone conversations.
All school personnel must successfully complete a fingerprint background check through Live-Scan, and provide current tuberculosis clearance, and COVID-19 vaccination status. To be considered for this role, please submit your current resume/CV OR a cover letter detailing your relevant experience. Only qualified applicants are requested to apply*.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow
Phone: Pref (512) 593-5090
Visit Company Website