ATX Learning is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for full time position in San Bernardino, CA. Speech-language pathologists (SLPs) work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children and adults.
- Starting date: -Aug-2022
- End date: -June-2023
- Work type: On site
- Interview: ASAP
Roles and Responsibilities
- Speech language pathologist needs to examine students and create treatment plans.
- Provide direct speech language pathologist services to students with disabilities.
- Gather all inputs carefully.
- Working with individuals or small group as assigned.
- Speech language pathologist needs to take care of students who have voice quality problems and language disorders.
Perks & Benefits
- Direct deposits
- Best salaries in states
- Carrier and leadership development
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Master’s degree
- The credential of CCC (Certificate of Clinical Competence) from ASHA.
- The state credentials
- At least 1+year of experience working as a Speech Language pathologist
For any query regarding job details, please send an email at Abraham@***** or call on 900****
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist