$1000 bonus for SLPs ($500 to be paid at joining and $500 paid at completion)
Benefits with ATX Learning:
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience,
- Bi-Monthly Pay — Direct deposit,
- Generous Paid Time Offs,
- Unlimited CEU’s through SpeechPathology,
- Health benefits plans for medical, vision, dental, and life insurance,
- Background Check Reimbursement,
- State license Reimbursement,
- ASHA CCC’s Reimbursement,
- Relocation Assistance,
- Joining Bonus,
- Completion Bonus,
- Longevity Bonus,
- Referral Bonus,
- Nationwide Opportunities,
- And, many more!
Representative Duties: The duties listed are typical, but not exclusive.
- Identify, with the help of parents and school team, students who need communication assessments.
- Assess students’ communication skills using appropriate test instruments, parent and teacher interviews, record review and observations relating speech and language needs of classroom learning.
- Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEP’S) for students who qualify for services under current federal and state regulations and local policies within legal timelines, in collaboration with parents and school teams.
- Document outcomes for students with communication disorders.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff in developing and providing intervention strategies that foster students’ understanding, speaking, reading and writing skills that meet the demands of general school activities through in-services or personal communication with them.
- Prepare student progress reports and communicate with parents on such through personal meetings and/or phone conversations.
- Master’s Degree in Speech pathology or closely related field.
- Experience with online tools (Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, Zoom etc.) will be a BIG plus.
- Must hold Standard Credential with specialization in Speech and Hearing Service, Restricted Special Education Speech Hearing Credential, Clinical Services Rehabilitation Credential, or Speech Language Pathology in LSH.
- Valid California State license.
- Active ASHA CCC’s are preferred.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist