ATX Learning is looking for an experienced School Speech Language Pathologist for full-time position in Los Angeles.
Requirements/ Qualification required: Speech language pathologist.
- Master’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience with schools
- ASHA CCC and current SLP license
Benefits: Speech Language Pathologist
- Best salaries in the state
- Direct deposit
- Career growth… and many more.
Job Responsibilities: Speech Language Pathologist
- Providing direct speech-language therapy services to s students according to students’ IEPs
- Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in area of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills.
- Developing treatment plans (IEPs) that are strength-based as well as child and family-centered for overall educational improvement.
- Ensuring evaluation, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school, state, and federal guidelines.
- Ensuring student’s skills are generalized across setting by collaborating with teaching teams and related service providers.
Please reply with your updated resume at email@example.com or feel free to reach me at (773) 219 2439.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist