The Stepping Stones Group is hiring Speech Language Pathologists for our full-time, school-based positions in Inglewood, CA!
The Stepping Stones Group provides you with unparalleled support and surrounds you with responsive and supportive clinical leaders. We will provide you with meaningful interactive opportunities and give you access to our exclusive content.
- Graduate from a Speech Pathology program
- Current license as a Speech Language Pathologist in CA
- School Experience Preferred
- Full-Time, School-Based Positions for all SLPs (school-year assignment)
- Spread Pay Plan
- Professional Development Stipends - Rewarding Benefits
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Online resources, ASHA approved webinars, therapy ideas and free CEUs
- Travel Positions (select locations) for all SLPs (school-year assignment) with our Travel/Relocation Assistance - we will help you keep track of your move, see tasks and key milestones, view your relocation benefits 24-7, access important documents and city guides to gain better control over your relocation budget and finances and more!
- Rewarding Benefits
Have other SLP friends looking for a new opportunity? Refer them today! Last year's top referring individual received $10,000!!!!
Haven't heard of The Stepping Stones Group? We are a company with a strong value system and a social conscience who believes in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure you are placed in a position that is just right for you because we know what it takes to thrive in your career! Join us in our mission and let's begin Transforming Lives Together!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow
The Stepping Stones Group