JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist
JOB #: 404526
LOCATION: Gilroy, CA
DESCRIPTION: Are you a Speech Language Pathologist who has a passion for improving children and their families' lives? If you have a collaborative spirit and a desire to grow and develop within your field, EDU Healthcare would love to hear from you.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of children, we are seeking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist in Gilroy, CA.
We understand the value of our employees.
Our priority is to provide the best of the best to our team!
Talk to our hiring managers about your career goals today at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We work with many public and private school districts in meeting their therapy, nursing, and special education needs for their students. We attract, retain, and manage our staff at the center of our organization delivering these services. Providing quality services is what we strive for with every single client and student. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their educational plans.
EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care services to our clients, patients, and communities which we operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow