We are currently accepting applications from energetic, and experienced Speech and Language Pathologists to join our school staff. The SLP must provide designated support and services for students by identifying, assessing, planning, providing, evaluating, and improving educational services to those individuals who demonstrate communicative difficulties.
$1000 bonus for SLPs ($500 to be paid at joining and $500 paid at completion)
Benefits of ATX Learning:
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience,
- Bi-Monthly Pay — Direct deposit, and Generous Paid Time Offs,
- Background Check, State license, and ASHA CCC’s Reimbursement,
- Unlimited CEUs through Speech Pathology,
- Completion, Longevity, and Referral Bonus,
- Relocation Assistance, Nationwide Opportunities, and many more!
- Valid State license and Active ASHA CCCs are a must.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology or closely related field.
- Experience with online tools (Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom, Zoom, etc.) will be a BIG plus.
Representative Duties: The duties listed are typical, but not exclusive.
- Identify students who need communication assessments with the help of parents and the school team.
- Assess students’ communication skills using appropriate test instruments, parent and teacher interviews, and record reviews and observations relating to speech and language needs of classroom learning.
- Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEP) for students who qualify for services under current federal and state regulations and local policies within legal timelines, in collaboration with parents and school teams.
- Document outcomes for students with communication disorders.
- Prepare student progress reports and communicate with parents on such through personal meetings and/or phone conversations.
All school personnel must successfully complete a fingerprinting background check, and provide current tuberculosis clearance, and COVID-19 vaccination card. To be considered for this role, please submit your current resume/CV OR a cover letter detailing your relevant experience. Only qualified applicants are requested to apply*.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant