Chula Vista, CAFull Time, Part Time | School
Posted: May 17th, 2023
Valid State SLP license and Active ASHA CCC’s are MUST.
Benefits with ATX Learning:
- Competitive Salary, Bi-Monthly Pay, and Direct deposit,
- Generous Paid Time Offs,
- Health benefits plans for Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance,
- State license, ASHA CCC’s, and Background Check Reimbursement,
- Joining, Completion, Longevity, and Referral Bonus,
- Unlimited CEU’s through SpeechPathology,
- Relocation Assistance,
- Nationwide Opportunities,
- And, many more!
Representative Duties: The duties listed are typical, but not exclusive.
- Identify, with the help of parents and school team, students who need communication assessments.
- Assess students’ communication skills using appropriate test instruments, parent and teacher interviews, record review and observations relating speech and language needs of classroom learning.
- Develop and implement individualized education programs (IEP’S) for students who qualify for services under current federal and state regulations and local policies within legal timelines, in collaboration with parents and school teams.
- Document outcomes for students with communication disorders.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements
Phone: Pref (512) 593-5090
Visit Company Website