This course will focus on electronic language sample analysis programs available to speech-language pathologists who collect language samples from their clients. Transcribing and coding for use in programs will be highlighted. Participants will be provided practice materials for use in analysis.
- After this course, participants will be able to list at least 3 electronic programs available.
- After this course, participants will be able to describe how to locate resources to transcribe and code language samples.
- After this course, participants will be able to describe the pros and cons for electronic programs.
- After this course, participants will be able to describe at least one strength and limitation of electronic programs.
- After this course, participants will be able to explain how to interpret at least one category of analysis after using an electronic program.
|0-15 Minutes||Introduction and Overview of electronic programs available|
|15-30 Minutes||Resources for transcribing and coding language samples|
|30-45 Minutes||Practice with electronic programs|
|45-55 Minutes||Interpretation of results from language sample reports|
|55-60 Minutes||Conclusion; Q&A|
No more reviews to load.
Content Disclosure: This learning event does not focus exclusively on any specific product or service.
Course participation information
To ensure you are ready to participate, please complete our short Test Drive to prepare your computer to view the course.
Login and logout times will be recorded and documented.
Passing an online exam will be required to earn continuing education credit, where applicable.
Live Webinars allow presenter and participant interaction. The exam and course evaluation for these courses must be completed within 7 days of the event.
On-demand courses include texts, video and audio recordings of live webinars, and multimedia formats. The exam and course evaluation for on-demand courses must be completed within 30 days of course registration.
To participate in the course, complete the exam, and earn continuing education credit (where applicable), you must be a SpeechPathology.com member.
SpeechPathology.com is committed to providing equal opportunities in accordance with all applicable laws. If you are in need of a disability-related accommodation, please contact email@example.com. We will review your request and respond in a timely manner. Please note that we will require a minimum of 2 weeks to provide a reasonable accommodation for your request.
Visit our Contact us page or give us a call if you have questions.