This course will explain how to create the most effective therapy plan following the client’s assessment.
- After this course, participants will be able to identify the difference between goal and procedure.
- After this course, participants will be able to describe three phases of intervention planning and the nature of goals and procedures at each phase.
- After this course, participants will be able to explain 4 types of Maintaining Factors.
- After this course, participants will be able to list differences between long term goals, short term goals and session goals.
- After this course, participants will be able to explain how to write brief and functional SOAP notes.
|0-10 Minutes||Introduction and 3 phases of intervention planning|
|10-20 Minutes||Overview of baseline data and goal planning|
|20-35 Minutes||Overview of linguistic and nonlinguistic contexts|
|35-55 Minutes||Overview of long, short and session goal planning|
|55-60 Minutes||Conclusion; Q&A|
No more reviews to load.
Content Disclosure: This learning event does not focus exclusively on any specific product or service.
Course participation information
To ensure you are ready to participate, please complete our short Test Drive to prepare your computer to view the course.
Login and logout times will be recorded and documented.
Passing an online exam will be required to earn continuing education credit, where applicable.
Live Webinars allow presenter and participant interaction. The exam and course evaluation for these courses must be completed within 7 days of the event.
On-demand courses include texts, video and audio recordings of live webinars, and multimedia formats. The exam and course evaluation for on-demand courses must be completed within 30 days of course registration.
To participate in the course, complete the exam, and earn continuing education credit (where applicable), you must be a SpeechPathology.com member.
SpeechPathology.com is committed to providing equal opportunities in accordance with all applicable laws. If you are in need of a disability-related accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your request and respond in a timely manner. Please note that we will require a minimum of 2 weeks to provide a reasonable accommodation for your request.
Visit our Contact us page or give us a call if you have questions.