Help: Career Center Employer
Why use SpeechPathology.com?
SpeechPathology.com is the leading independent resource for jobs. Each month an average of 60,000 Speech-Language Pathologists visit our website to view the latest career opportunities. We are the #1 organic search engine result for speech-pathology-related career search terms. When active job seekers find our site first, they find your jobs posted with us first! In addition, our Career Center Newsletter is distributed directly to more than 43,000 professionals weekly. We make searching for your next speech-language pathologist professional easy.
- Job stays active on our site for 30- or 60-day increments.
- Access to our resume databank of job seekers in the state(s) for which you have active jobs posted.
- Direct access to resumes/profiles of current career center members within Resume Databank.
- Inclusion of your job in our weekly Career Center eNewsletter sent to more than 43,000 industry professionals.
Single Job Postings
|$149 Per Job - 30 Day Posting|
|$298 Per Job - 60 Day Posting|
Placing 5 or more jobs? We also offer unlimited job posting packages with additional advertising benefits. These packages are ideal for companies, with multiple recruiters, and multiple locations per month for which to recruit.
Contact Wendy Bradbury, VP of Sales, Career & Educational Services for more information: 800-242-5183 ext 234
Sponsored Listing Upgrade $25 per job posting for 30-days
Give your job an enhanced presence by creating a sponsored listing. Your listing will appear before standard listings in our search engine with a blue background for the state you indicate.
All costs are net. We do not pay agency commissions.
What are the accepted methods of payment?
- We accept most major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Discover)
- We will also accept purchase order requests for (net 15 day) invoicing.
- Our payment terms are net 15 days. A 5% administration fee will be added for the invoice convenience.
Will you post the listing for me?
We are more than happy to post your job listing for you. Simply fax your job listing information to 484-971-5060 or email it to wbradbury@SpeechPathology.com and it will be processed the same day.
How successful can I expect my posting to be?
Through the employer dashboard, you can view your activity anytime. Statistics available include number of active jobs, unique applies, shares and alerts sent. Reports can be downloaded anytime in a variety of formats.