Inspired to create solutions for the national shortage of school clinicians, Presence is unlocking the potential of schools and clinicians through an elevated approach to teletherapy. As a trusted partner and advocate for clinicians since 2009, Presence offers its large community of teletherapy providers access to an award-winning platform with assessment and therapy materials, continuing education, and networking opportunities to help them succeed. With over 6 million remote evaluations and teletherapy sessions delivered and nearly 10,000 schools supported across the nation, clinicians trust the experience and expertise of Presence, a pioneer in special education and mental health teletherapy. Presence is teletherapy, elevated.
What does Presence Offer?
- Ability to work a flexible virtual schedule
- Award winning online therapy platform to streamline workflow, access online assessments and curated session materials
- Access to online speech-language assessments, including online versions of the CELF®-5, GFTA-3, PPVT-4, EVT-3, CASL-2, and more
- Clinical workshops tailored to your professional development
- Access to continuing education courses at no cost
- Clinical experts to guide you in serving students
- Clinical programs for providers new to school based settings or teletherapy
- Support for cross licensing
What are we looking for?
- Active state license as an SLP
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 1 year of school based experience, including Clinical Fellowship Year, or 2 years of total clinical experience, including Clinical Fellowship Year
- Schedule flexibility and interest in working across time-zones
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Comfort working with technology
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- $40-$55 per hour. Pay rate determined based on experience and market conditions.
- Paid for both direct and indirect time (Example: Indirect includes specific documentation, attending IEP meetings, and more)
- Join as little as 5 hours per week or work up to 40, all availability will be considered within typical school-based hours
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist