As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to provide speech services for students aged 12-21 in a charter school. These disorders of speech and language may include issues with articulation, fluency, voice and resonance, receptive and expressive language, pragmatics, cognitive aspects of communication, and augmentative and alternative communication (AAC). The right candidate for this position will be passionate and experienced in specialized AAC evaluation and instruction. This position is for the 2021/2022 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Salary Range: $45-$55 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be School Certified in the state of Wisconsin
- Must be Licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Wisconsin
- Must have CCC's
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is preferred which includes working with students on the Autism Spectrum.
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborating with other educators and therapists
- The desire to work in a team atmosphere
- Develop and execute specific components of a speech and language program as specified in an individualized education plan (IEP) as well as supporting community-based work experiences
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 6449318
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist