Olympia, WA 98501 US
We are in the business of changing lives while maintaining a positive culture committed to excellence, teamwork and authenticity! #workhardbekind. We need an exceptional school-based Speech Language P
Date Posted: 2020-06-03
We are in the business of changing lives while maintaining a positive culture committed to excellence, teamwork and authenticity! #workhardbekind.
We need an exceptional school-based Speech Language Pathologist SLP for a full-time position in Olympia, WA. We're looking for a Speech Language Pathologist SLP who can work for the 2020-2021 school year. This role will provide the opportunity to engage with a wonderful district with passionate educators, engaged and supportive parents, and dozens of children who are in desperate need of your gifts! This is a 35 hours per week position in 3 school sites. Caseload is 50. We would love to share specific details on the role and us, TherapyTravelers.
Our team here at TherapyTravelers appreciates our unique culture of corporate responsibility - they continue to feel seen, heard, and valued. Along with having the best contracts, pay, & benefits around -- TherapyTravelers continues to be the best firm in the business.
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license or credential in the state of practice, or ability to obtain one
- State School Services Credential where required
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow