Lynnwood, WA 98037 US
“The best antidote I know for worry is work. The best cure for weariness is the challenge of helping someone who is even more tired. One of the great ironies of life is this: He or she who serves al
Date Posted: 2018-10-19
― Gordon B. Hinckley, Standing for Something
The 2018-2019 School Year is here and we are looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (full year contract) for a terrific school in Lynnwood, WA.
This district is full of a terrific team of educators, grateful parents, and children who are in desperate need of your life-giving excellence!
1. Masters of Science in Communication Disorders, Speech Language Pathology or similar coursework from an accredited program
2. Successful completion of PRAXIS
3. 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
4. Valid SLP license or credential in state of practice, or ability to obtain one
TherapyTravelers is a culture of appreciation! TherapyTravelers attracts, empowers and retains the finest therapists so that every human can manifest their full potential. Our therapists love us because of our amazing team, collaboration and adventure, our unique culture of corporate responsibility, and our crazy awesome contracts!
We are in the business of changing lives and we maintain a positive culture committed to excellence, teamwork, and authenticity.
Our benefits are out of this world too!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holiday Time
- Direct Deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- CEU Membership
- 8 to 52 week contracts
- 5 year service tropical vacation!
- 10 year service $10,000 cash bonus!
- Supportive front and back office team
We believe that Happy Therapists make Happy Students!
Please apply to this role by clicking on the link at the bottom of this job post or send your resume directly to email@example.com.
If this isn’t the job that you are searching for, please check out our other postings – we have contracts all over the US!
Here are just a few:
|Portland, OR||Chicago, IL||Phoenix, AZ||Broward County, FL|
|Belfast, ME||Beach Park, IL||Hollywood, FL||Salem, OR|
|Yakima, WA||Houston, TX||Boone, NC||Rangley, CO|
|Marion, NC||Detroit, MI||Chesapeake, VA||Windsor, MI|
|Greely, CO||Raleigh, NC||Westfield, NC||Klamath Falls, OR|
And all throughout California:
|Alameda||Amador||Contra Costa||El Dorado|
|Kern County||Imperial County||Kings County||Los Angeles County|
|Marin County||Mendocino County||Monterey County||Orange County|
|Riverside County||Sacramento County||San Benito County||San Bernardino|
|San Diego||San Francisco||San Joaquin Valley||San Mateo|
|Santa Barbara County||Santa Clara County||Santa Cruz County||Shasta County|
|Sonoma County||Tulare County||Ventura County|
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)