GREAT PEOPLE WORK HERE! Watch Why at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJuOwUYeb2g
About Us: Hope and Future for every child and family
Hope and Future. These simple words represent the journey we take with our families. Are you looking for a collaborative place where you can see daily that your talents are making progress for the whole-child?
Our commitment to hope and future for children and families affected by developmental challenges around the world is as strong today as when ICAN was founded in 2008. Our founder and owner, a Speech Language Pathologist recognized his patients would benefit tremendously from having a single location to receive comprehensive therapy services. So he created ICAN, now the largest multi-disciplinary neurodevelopmental clinic in Washington State. Our strength is our People, a Team of dedicated clinical providers and support staff that work together to make a difference in patients’ and families’ lives.
Company Benefits: How we support you in life and career
- Industry benchmarked, competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance – Premera PPO or HSA
- 401(K) with potential match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank and Paid Holidays
- Monthly Trainings and Annual CEU reimbursement
- Expansive treatment spaces with state of the art motor/sensory room
- Options for positions in variety of settings: clinic; in-home; schools; telehealth
- Company sponsored, fun events for everyone!
Position: The role you would play on our Multi-disciplinary Team
- Conduct speech/language evaluations and develop appropriate treatment plans
- Conduct feeding evaluations and develop appropriate treatment plans
- Provide feeding therapy
- Provide targeted, evidence-based speech therapy to a diverse caseload
- Complete referrals for additional services as appropriate
- Collect data and regularly monitor progress
- Provide supportive parent counseling and training
- Collaborate respectfully with patients' clinical teams, including ICAN providers, school personnel and other agencies to ensure generalization of skills
- Caseload may include patients with challenging behaviors
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Current Washington State Speech Language Pathologist license or interim permit
- 2 years of experience working with individuals on the Autism Spectrum*
- Experience with evaluating and treating children with various feeding disorders*
*Applicants with fewer years of experience will be considered on an individual basis with a strong emphasis on background. We believe in attitude over aptitude!
Our Commitment to an Exceptional Culture
Our Values are Patients, Our People, Community, Innovation, Growth, and Fun. We live our Culture everyday by embracing a Code of daily intentional behaviors:
1.We act for our patients by increasing access and delivering clinical services to meet the needs of the individual patient and family.
- We act for our people by fostering a workplace where diverse experiences, backgrounds and thoughts are celebrated so every Team Member can do their best work and live their best life.
- We act for our community by proactively supporting each other, appreciating individuality and valuing the contributions to our collective.
- We act for innovation by staying curious and creative.
- We act for growth by finding ways to expand services to each family we serve.
- We act for fun by taking our jobs seriously but not taking ourselves seriously; we take every opportunity to celebrate and appreciate each other.
ICAN is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Any concern or question about equal opportunity at ICAN should be directed to our HR Director, Brian Tyl firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response.