Richmond, VA 23218 US
We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellows (CFs) for our school-based openings for the 19/20 SY in Richmond, VA! Let us help guide you through your CFY and beyond! Our goal is t
Date Posted: 2019-06-24
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- CCC or CFY
- State Licensure or process of receiving State License
- Background check and fingerprinting required
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)