We are looking to fill a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist independent contractor position for a private school in Hillsborough County. Our top priority is providing a multidisciplinary approach to treating the kids in our school. We are looking for a professional who strongly believes in our mission. We currently have two locations and are in the process of opening a third location in South Tampa.
- You will be working with kids ages 2-7 diagnosed with ADHD, Autism, language/Speech impairments, or developmentally delayed.
- You must be comfortable working in a team environment and collaborating with other clinicians.
- Willing to work in a start-up environment and Willing to grow with us.
- You must agree to be paneled with Medicaid and Commercial Insurance.
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
Ability to treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders in school-aged children
Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for students
Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and clinical team
Experience working in schools or with children a plus, but not required
- Salary will be discussed during the interview. Serious inquiries only.
- Travel at most is 15mins.
Job Types: Independent Contractor (1099) Flexible onsite schedule.
- Relevant Master's Degree
· FL SLP license
· ASHA Certification (desired but not required)
Work Location: 3 Locations in Hillsborough County
Salary to be discussed in interview
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 - $53.00 per hour
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Private school
Masks are optional
- Master's (Required)
- speech pathology: 1 year (Required)
- educating children: 1 year (Required)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) perferred
- Speech Language Pathology License (Required)
Work Location: In school
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist
Healthy Minds Wellness Group
Phone: Pref 813-607-4289
Visit Company Website