ATX Learning is currently hiring Speech Language Pathologist to join our staff for campuses in Leominster, MA and for several other locations in Massachusetts.
The Speech Language Pathologist Role:
- Providing direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs.
- Provide individual and small group speech/language services.
- Screen and evaluate students for the presence of speech/language disorders.
- Generate, maintain, track, and update all required student records, to include but not limited to: speech/language evaluation reports, IEP goals and objectives, IEP progress notes.
- Collaborate with parents and teachers, engaging them as partners in the student's therapeutic intervention.
- Bachelor's degree required with classroom experience preferred.
- ASHA CCC and Massachusetts SLP license.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist