Traveling, Madera, CA
ATX Learning is hiring Speech-Language Pathologist near Madera, CA. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a current license to practice and sho
Oliver Queen, Recruiter
Date Posted: 2018-02-21
ATX Learning is hiring Speech-Language Pathologist near Madera, CA. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a current license to practice and should be comfortable working with all age groups.
- Best salaries, 12 months payment schedule
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off (PTO) to spend with your family and friends
- Longevity bonus
- Paid licensing fees
- Paid ASHA dues
- Insurance and retirement plan (with company match)
- Budget for tools
- CFY supervision
- Referral bonuses
- Genuine appreciation
- Career growth
... and many more!
- Master’s Degree
- Active SLP license
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Current State Certification
•Provide individual assessment to assist the IEP team Speech/Language Pathologist shall plan, direct and perform evaluations and care plans individualized to meet the need of each kid
• Selects/develops and uses intervention material and instrumentation for treatment of communication and related disorders.
• Plans and implements a program of periodic monitoring of the client’s communicative functioning through the use of appropriate data collection systems. Interprets and uses data to modify treatment plans, strategies, materials, and/or instrumentation to meet the needs of the client
• Schedules and prioritizes direct and indirect service activities, maintains client records, documents professional contacts and clinical reports in a timely manner.
• Complies with program administrative and other regulatory policies such as required due process documentation reports, services statistics, and budget requests
• Any other therapy services related duty assigned by site administrator
For scheduling interview and gaining further details, contact me on my toll free number 1800-846-5120 x 122 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist