Spring, TX 77379 US
We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for our school-based 17/18 SY openings in Spring, TX!JOIN US AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!Elemen
Date Posted: 2018-06-03
JOIN US AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!
- Elementary and High School students
- Full-Time, 8:00 AM-4:30 PM with 30 min lunch
- TX SLP License and TX FACT Clearance required. ASHA CCC's and school based testing experience preferred
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- Clinical support and management teams - where and when you need it the most!
- Exceptional compensation & benefits package
- Wellness programs to keep you healthy and active
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)