San Antonio, TX 78250 US
JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist -SLP JOB #: 258010 LOCATION: San Antonio, TX SETTING: School SPECIALTY: specialty DESCRIPTION: Upcoming needs for school based SLP's in the San Antonio, TX
EDU Healthcare Recruiting
Date Posted: 2019-03-20
JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist -SLP
JOB #: 258010
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
DESCRIPTION: Upcoming needs for school based SLP's in the San Antonio, TX area
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual
Education Plans (IEP).
2. Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
3. Conduct evaluations to assess students with speech or language disorders and conditions to determine eligibility for services.
4. Develop clinical management strategies or procedures and diagnostic statements by interpreting observations or data.
5. Coordinate/conduct and participate in the Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist in interpretation of assessment data,
appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
6. Support the RTI process as designed.
Call us today for more information = 866-757-1272
EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care services to our clients, patients, and communities which we operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)