Houston, TX 77036 US
Interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists and CFs for our school-based openings in Houston, TX!JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!Job Details
Date Posted: 2018-02-22
- New grads welcome to apply!
- Elementary-Middle School students
- Full-Time (37.5 hours per week) for the 18/19 SY
- TX SLP License and TX FACT required, ASHA CCC's preferred
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Our Foundations for Success Mentoring Program (not just for new grads)
- Nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- OPT/H1B Sponsorship for select locations
- Clinical Support - where and when you need it the most!
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at not cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)