Sunbelt is currently working with a local school district, to hire a Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for just outside of Dallas, TX. This is a full time opportunity, working standard school hours. The SLP will be responsible for a caseload of approximately 40 students, mostly consisting of elementary school students, between two near-by schools.
The school district is seeking an SLP who is familiar with a variety of speech disorders (including language and artic), and comfortable working with mild to moderate disabilities. Candidates with previous school experience a plus!
- Experience working with pediatrics
- The ability to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary IEP meetings
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC's) preferred
- Candidates with blinigual Spanish fluency a major plus!
Clinical Fellowships (CFY's) are encouraged to apply. This position is located in a great school district, with a very supportive and dynamic special education department.
For immediate consideration for this position, please email your resume to: Meredith.Lynn@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-792-3405.