Hiring full-time or part-time Speech-Language Pathologist across TN. Position is open to CCC-SLPs or Clinical Fellows. CF-SLPs must be full-time.
Locations (including, but not limited to): Knoxville clinic, Robertson County, Clarksville-Montgomery County, Overton County, Cumberland County, Hamblen County, Grainer County, Scott County, Cocke County, Hancock County, Hawkins County, Greene County, etc.
Sidekick Therapy Partners is a Tennessee-based pediatric private practice serving over 3,000 children each week. We are a team of 125+ Speech Language Pathologist serving in schools, via teletherapy, and in our outpatient clinic in Knoxville, TN. Our mission is to empower our clients to live full and purposeful lives and to be the pediatric therapy provider, partner, and employer of choice in the schools and communities we serve.
Our model is to provide 1:1 therapy without the burden of IEP meetings. Additionally, we have developed our own teletherapy platform with therapists in mind.
Our school-based openings span across Middle and East TN, including the Greater Nashville area, Cookeville, Crossville, The Greater Knoxville area, and the Tri-Cities (Johnson City/Kingsport/Bristol).
You will be required to perform the professional duties and standards of care as specified by the American Speech Language Hearing Association, and state and federal laws and regulations.
BENEFITS AND OFFERINGS:
- Medical, dental, and health insurance available to all full-time employees with no waiting period
- 100% Sidekick-paid short- and long-term disability for all full-time teammates
- 401K match for ALL teammates
- Mileage reimbursement (.40 cents a mile for all miles driven)
- 5,000 sign-on bonus for all full-time hires
- 10 Company holidays
- Continuing education stipend of $500 per year
- Professional Growth and Leadership Development opportunities
- Performance-based incentive system to reward strong performance with the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses
- Structured Clinical Fellowship Program to give CFs support they need, CFs are salaried with PTO
- All therapists are W2 employees
- Flexible schedule options
- Manageable caseload size
- 1:1 therapy sessions with children in schools without IEP meetings
- Bi-Montly Pay
- Onsite/Virtual Training week prior to starting in your school
- Over 1,000 free resources and full complimentary access to Ambiki
**Speech-Language Pathologist must have a Masters Degree, ASHA CCC-SLP or CF-SLP, and be eligible for Tennessee licensure (if CCC-SLP) or registration (if CCC-CF).
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow
Sidekick Therapy Partners
Phone: Pref 6154823223
Visit Company Website