Looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature Rehab, a division of Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of healthcare forever.
We’re currently hiring a full time Speech Language Pathologist at SHC of Fentress County in Jamestown, TN.
Signature HealthCARE is a leading provider of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in the Eastern and Southeastern United States, operating 119 communities in ten states. We offer in-house rehab and a culture founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Intra-preneurship.
• Medical/Dental/Vision benefits start the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
• Paid time off
• Web based CEUs provided
• Company paid Short Term Disability and optional Long Term Disability coverage available
• Company paid Core Life Insurance and optional supplemental life insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Compassion Fund
• Employee referral bonus program
Please Contact Jenny Collins at (855) 299-9317
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist