Moncks Corner, SC 29461 US
We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for our school-based openings in Moncks Corner, SC, for our current openings and for the 18/19 SY!JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES O
Date Posted: 2018-02-23
JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!
- K-12th grade position, 50-60 students on caseload, great support
- Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week, one or two school locations
- SC SLP License and SC Teacher's Certification (or in process) required. Ability to bill Medicaid preferred
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Nationwide travel assignments
- Nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- Clinical support and management teams - where and when you need it the most!
- Exceptional compensation & benefits package
- Wellness programs to keep you healthy and active
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at not cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)