Scranton, PA 18504 US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide services for K-12 students in a public sc
The Therapy Source Team
Date Posted: 2019-05-20
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide services for K-12 students in a public school. A background working with Autistic children is preferred. This position is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year, continuing into the extended school year (ESY) and the 2019/2020 school year.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)Days/Hours Needed: 14-21 hours per week / 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must be School Certified in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 4470165
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist