Reading, PA 19601 US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide in the home services for charter school s
The Therapy Source Team
Date Posted: 2019-05-20
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide in the home services for charter school students. The caseload of students ranges from K-12th grade and services will be between 30-60 minutes per week. Flexible scheduling along with travel compensation. This position is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)Days/Hours Needed: 30-60 minutes per week
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must be School Certified in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 4440809
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist