As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking part-time school-based Speech-Language Pathologists to provide in-person services for Grades K-8 students in brick/mortar charter schools in all areas of Philadelphia. This position is for the 2022/2023 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist Days/Hours Needed: 15-22.5 hours / 2-3 days per week
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 7996269
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist